The Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Digital Display is a battery-operated carbon monoxide (CO) alarm. The backlit digital display shows CO levels in parts per million and updates every 15 seconds. Once the alarm detects CO in your home, the LED warning light switches from green to red and emits an 85 decibel alarm sound to alert you to the danger. This product is run using AA batteries, meaning it is still working even during a power outage. For added peace of mind, a test/reset button allows you to test that alarm is functioning properly, and an alarm will let you know when the batteries need to be replaced. It is also easy to install.
Digital display shows CO levels
85dB Alarm upon CO detection
Low battery warning